International 3G Cellular Gateway is based on a 3G (UMTS/GSM) wireless engine and comes integrated with wireless access point network (WAN) for use with all Monnit wireless sensors. (User is responsible for setting up data plan with a compatible wireless carrier.)
The International 3G Cellular Gateway also features a backup battery that allows the device to continue operating for up to 24 hours in the event of a power failure, ensuring that your sensors are able to communicate with the monitoring software.
- True plug & play, no hassles for internet configuration set-up
- No PC required for operation
- Low-cost cellular service packages
- Remote software upgrade capability
- Local status LEDs with transmission and online status indicators
- 50,000 sensor message memory
- Watchdog function and on-line heart-beat control
- AC power supply
This cellular gateway does not come activated on any cellular network. User is responsible for purchasing SIM card (Mini-SIM 2FF) and activating on their preferred network.
What’s in the box?
- Power Supply
- Wireless Sensor Network Antenna
- Cellular Network Antenna
- Cellular Gateway
- Cellular Gateway Quick Start Guide